Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Missing hand

Why is my sim missing a hand? It started in his Military uniform.
  • I have this problem sometimes, too, but then sometimes that same sim is fine wearing the same exact thing. I also get a weird thing where their thumb stretches so that it's half the length of their body and it looks like they're carrying around a stick.
  • "QueenofMyshuno;c-17192669" wrote:
    I have this problem sometimes, too, but then sometimes that same sim is fine wearing the same exact thing. I also get a weird thing where their thumb stretches so that it's half the length of their body and it looks like they're carrying around a stick.

My sim is fine at times too.
  • "Netzspannung;c-17192675" wrote:
    With a missing hand is could even be accessories like eyelashes. A lot of CC takes up slots you wouldn't expect, like eyelashes taking up the left ring finger slot, for example.

He does have eyelashes.
  • Hope you get it all fixed. I had this problem, which once I exited the game and opened it again, it had fixed itself:

https://i.imgur.com/KtozuAe.jpg
  • I haven't been able to play sims since I posted this. We had a leak in our house and we're just able to move back in last weekend. Its been crazy. I hope to get everything straightened out soon.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 14 minutes ago