Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

More destination world expansions

The most recent expansions have introduced a lot of new residential worlds. I want to see some more destination world expansions. My top suggestions would be: arctic world and outback world. I'd also like to see another commercial world (like magnolia promenade)

Here are the features that would be included in the expansion

Arctic world: Canada or Greenland inspired

1. New fishing spot: ice fishing hole
  2.  New outdoor activities: snow and ice sculpting, buildable igloo (functions like a tent)
  3. New transportation: snow mobile
  4. New interactive shell: ice cave
  5. New appliance: snow cone maker
  6. New interactive wildlife: arctic fox, seal, and penguin
  7. New hobbies: leather tanning; leather crafting (wearable fur and leather items and buildbuy decor)

Outback world: Australia inspired

1. New activities: boomerang throwing, archery, and logging
  2. New transportation: jeep
  3. New interactive wildlife: kangaroo, koala, and ostrich
  4. New woodworking recipes and optional ingredients
  5. New environmental activities: destroy poacher traps, repair wildlife den, and build bird house
  6. New event: rodeo (with mechanical bull)
  7. New outdoor sports: bungee jump and zip line

Commercial world: Tokyo or Paris inspired: will come with new commercial venue types

1. Cinema.  It will be a buyable business. It would allow players to earn money selling tickets and concessions. Will feature a ticket counter (or ticket machine) and concessions bar (with new snacks and drinks such as nachos, candy, and slushies). I realize there is already a movie stuff pack and a cinema interactive shell, but I want something more in - depths. Sims will have new interactions such as: tell movie spoiler, as about movie premier, and complain about movie trailer.
  2. Arcade: It will be an entertainment venue with new types of games such as driving games, shooting games, skeeball, claw machine, etc Sims will earn tickets from games and can exchange them for prizes. 
  3. Carnival. It will feature amusement rides (similar to the copperdale boardwalk). Will have activities such as carousel, bumper cars, roller coaster, and acrobatics tent. Will also have new appliances such as cotton candy machine
  4. Laser tag venue
  5. Paint ball venue
  6. New hobby: perfume crafting and perfumery skill. Perfume recipes will have flower ingredients. Adds another custom craftable and give more variety for owning retail stores. 
No RepliesBe the first to reply