Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Motive Trials!?

what do you get from this? i didnt know this was a real thing
    SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer
    Can you cancel your sim from leaving? I hate rabbit holes, I only suffer them for jobs, and for scouts snd such because of the lasting benefits, but I would hate to have them forced on me.
  • "SheriSim57;c-17732009" wrote:
    Can you cancel your sim from leaving? I hate rabbit holes, I only suffer them for jobs, and for scouts snd such because of the lasting benefits, but I would hate to have them forced on me.

You can just say you don't want to participate. It's a text you receive.

It definitely didn't come with the new pack or patch because I very recently got it before I updated. I had no clue what it was and thought it was a mod feature but apparently it's in the game.
  • do you win anything tho or are they just trying to kill our sims? wont be doing it again unless theres any point to it
  • I just got this event, and winning it grants a +3 confident moodlet for 10 hours. Not sure if it's repeatable.
    logionX
    Seasoned Vanguard
    I got it with my rags to riches eco lifestyle sim. All that he got was a confident moodlet. I think you can win as long as you have pretty full needs when you get the call.
  • I’m pretty sure it’s a play on the Hunger Games. It sent my Sim once, but I had to cancel and bring him home early because it was time for me to switch houses.
  • My sim just won the moodlet trials. Skills are quite high and needs were all fairly good when I accepted the challenge. Have got a confident +3 moodlet for 10 hours but no other prize or anything.