Forum Discussion

6 years ago

My fat fat sim

It's hard to lose weight in sims 4 :'(

https://i.imgur.com/YqK4GqN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/v0mZjp7.jpg
  • I wish I could eat icecream to loose weight! I find it best to just have them jog and run on the treadmill. I also have them use the weight machines and boxing (if awailable) to tone up abit. I do sometimes have them eat the diet icecream and it does work. What I wouldn't recommend is the Insta-Lean potion from the aspiration reward store. I tried it on one of my couple who had gotten a bit round around the waist and I have never seen such emaciated Sims in my life. I had to fix them in CAS with the cheat.
  • "MrStrange;c-17399170" wrote:
    Garden Salads only, and Treadmill or just jogging for slimming down. Works for me.?

I often start my characters overweight and that's exactly what I do in the Sims. When they decide to lose weight, usually early on in the game, they will only make servings of Garden Salads (the added benefit is they dont burn the house down) and only eat that. Then instead of jogging or buying a treadmill they go to the gym to work out on a treadmill and ask a trainer to mentor them.

Then after all the excess weight is off they hit the exercise machines to put on muscle. Doesnt really matter which one is done first, it's just easier to see what gains they have when the excess weight is off.
  • I humbly disagree and posit that I WISH it were as easy to lose weight and gain muscle in real life as it is in the Sims. I jog and do yoga dagnabbit, where are my trim lil figure and washboard abs? :'(
  • Some sims use the diet ice cream, or go to the apothecary for the slimming stuff from the science career or work out.
  • Jogging outside twice a day helps a lot. My two teens got in shape in 3-4 days.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,079 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago