Forum Discussion

10 years ago

My sim was abducted by aliens

One of my sims was just abducted by aliens! I'm not sure what will happen now that he's up there with the aliens. This is the first time that I've had a sim abducted by aliens and I was wondering what will happen. Does anyone out there know?
  • It's quite a surprise when it happens for the first time, isn't it? :) The third time my scientist Alex got abducted, he brought a little souvenier inside his belly, and since he was a pretty big guy to begin with, at the end of his pregnancy he was so massive I was afraid he couldn't fit even a bathtub anymore, let alone a shower. :D
  • "NeyosGurl1;13868213" wrote:
    My Sims has never gotten abducted yet :( . What do I need to do? [/quote

Nothing, as far as I know. When my sim was abducted he was outside, on the side of his house.
  • I had two males abducted. Both came back pregnant.

I had third one abducted, and decided while he was gone, that I would have him try for a baby with his wife. I thought it woukd be fun to have them both preggers at the same time. He didn't but she did. :/

Since I had already built a nursery for two babies, I had them adopt a second baby.
  • Well, folks it happened again! The same sim was abducted a third time. He was stargazing with his husband and they got up to go inside and he was abducted with his husband right beside him. His husband acted like nothing happened. Come on! He surely saw it. Oh well, welcome the world of Sims 4.
  • I've given a curfew for my sims to not go out or come back home after 8pm. XD It works pretty well.
  • My male sim is finally pregnant, according to his doctor wife he will be having a girl !!!!!
  • Can Female aliens still get males pregnant via woohoo? I know it used to be the case but the information isn’t very clear as to whether it’s still possible.

It would definitely be fun playing a female alien going around pollinating all the male sims.