Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Nanny's

I have hired a Nany, she's a great help but won't stop spraying under my male child's bed...even while he sleeps. There is an extra bedroom in the basement for her. How do i get her out of there? LOL
  • Lock the door for non household members? Or is she a member of the house?
  • I hired a nanny for the Kim-Spencer-Lewis household. Poor Olivia couldn't find a partner so she adopted kids, and quickly found herself in over her head. The first nanny stood around with her thumb up her butt (figuratively), and was fired. The second one never left. She just kept doing things, and finally got stuck in a spray the monster loop, and wound up on top of a child's desk, unable to leave, until Grimmy fixed her problem. Now she randomly shows up at parties as the piano player...
  • I always seem to get male nannies. Once you play the toddler you can get the nanny to work by letting the toddler ask for help with stuff. When one of my toddlers became a child the nanny would help with homework without the kid asking. Then when the kid started drawing or playing his piano the nanny would watch or listen and then encourage him by saying "good work" or something relevant. some of my nannies deem to want to stay too so my sim would dismiss them and then they would just come back even when the parent is at home. I let them stay sometimes because they make themselves very useful.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,030 PostsLatest Activity: 10 minutes ago