Forum Discussion

10 years ago

New Cell Phone Colors?

I was just re-watching the Get To Work trailer and I noticed when they were showing the bakery, it looks like the police officer is holding a white cell phone! :open_mouth:

http://i.imgur.com/jmsvmLi.png

Could this mean new cell phone colors like there were in Sims 3? Or even, a special futuristic cell phone that only aliens can have? Maybe the police officer is secretly an alien? I mean, they did say the Aliens will look just like our Sims!
  • "EAfan99;13449550" wrote:
    I completely forgot about the phone recolor. No ones even mentioned it yet. You'd think there would be some mention of it unless it's not going to be in GTW anymore.

Exactly! It's like it just disappeared... I think we need to ask the Gurus on Twitter or during one of their sessions. Kind of strange.
  • "Kevsta26;13449553" wrote:
    "EAfan99;13449550" wrote:
    I completely forgot about the phone recolor. No ones even mentioned it yet. You'd think there would be some mention of it unless it's not going to be in GTW anymore.

Exactly! It's like it just disappeared... I think we need to ask the Gurus on Twitter or during one of their sessions. Kind of strange.

I'll send a tweet to Graham about it. Like there was something about the a phone with a different color and if there are phone recolors.
  • "EAfan99;13449555" wrote:
    "Kevsta26;13449553" wrote:
    "EAfan99;13449550" wrote:

I'll send a tweet to Graham about it. Like there was something about the a phone with a different color and if there are phone recolors.

Yeah, I just sent a tweet about it to him, as well. Hopefully he'll reply.

• Anyone else find it really weird that they had laptops and cars in TS3 but in the new and supposedly improved TS4 they don't? I hope they add cars soon too! Then we could open a car garage as a buisness too and sell cars!
  • "Annarubanana;13449577" wrote:
    Anyone else find it really weird that they had laptops and cars in TS3 but in the new and supposedly improved TS4 they don't? I hope they add cars soon too! Then we could open a car garage as a buisness too and sell cars!

I think they're waiting for improved laptops, like how University let us have laptops on the ground and such. I'd love it if laptops could be used on beds and couches/chairs,
  • Don't the phones already come in white or grey?

Here's a screenshot I took a long time ago.

(Sorry it looks a bit greyish cuz of the poor indoor lighting XD but I think you can tell that it's not the darker gray one.)

http://i.imgur.com/actLRRS.png
  • There is the default color which I think is grey but the first GTW trailer showed a white phone so it could either just be lighting or a phone recolor . Hoping it's the later.
  • Okay, I know this is a super old topic, but I wanted to ask if anyone knew if it was possible to make new covers for cellphones? We have a bunch to choose from now, but I'd love to make some recolours and just can't figure out how. I don't want to make default replacements, but extra options for people to choose from.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,044 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago