Forum Discussion

LiELF
Seasoned Veteran
3 hours ago

Lovestruck Relationships Question

Hey all, I've been wanting to get the Lovestruck pack, but have been waiting to see if they fix the bugs and if the game runs well before getting it.

One thing in the pack that I'm not sure of though, is the relationship decay of the romance meter, so I thought I'd ask the community. I play a lot of households in my main save, so if I switch to play another household, will the Sims I'm not playing have their relationships tank? From what I've seen, the feature is designed to make the player put effort into the Sims to keep their relationships in good standing, but I can't have all of my other Sims suddenly falling out of favor in their partnerships and marriages just because I'm not playing them. Have any of you found it difficult to play rotationally with this pack?

I've been wanting so many things in this EP for so long, but if it destroys all the work I've put into my Sims romantically, it's probably not worth it. 😟

Also, I do use MCCommand,  so if there's a setting for this pack to prevent such things, I'd love to know.

No RepliesBe the first to reply