Forum Discussion

3 years ago

New Main Menu from 4/26 Patch

This is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life and a literal war crime. I just cringed so hard at the Main Menu that I felt my soul leave my body.
  • "jeromycraig;d-999304" wrote:
    This is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life and a literal war crime. I just cringed so hard at the Main Menu that I felt my soul leave my body.

I haven't updated yet. I am going to do that later tonight. I'm a little worried now hahaha ... a soul destroying new menu huh? :joy: l guess I'll see later for myself LOL. I think I'll be fine since I can't even picture what the current menu even looks like since I spend almost no time there.. maybe I won't notice the change? Is it really that drastic?
    SEREFRAS
    Seasoned Hotshot
    What's up with the mobile phone gal only being on the new main menu? Where's the other sims? Is she supposed to be the most popular? Just curious.
  • Personally, I was touched that my Sim missed me. I didn't see bug-eyed Sim ill from the Motherplant right away. In fact, I don't recall seeing her at all. But then again, I've been on the road and updated just yesterday.