Forum Discussion

7 years ago

no get togther expansion planed at all this year it seems.

No adding or creating groups. One of the best features this game as had for me.
No DJ skills
No diving board
Coffee shops
The town

This really does blow
http://simscommunity.info/2018/01/19/the-sims-4-console-list-of-all-packs-coming-out-in-2018-not-confirmed/
  • "rekandtrs;c-16306221" wrote:
    Get to work is listed for June 15th :)
    "Simsfan99111;c-16305677" wrote:
    I was kinda hoping the devs would port the eps first. No get to work either :-(

Lol oh yea!! Woohoo, how did i not see that :blush:
  • "sooozeeebeee;c-16328341" wrote:
    I'm probably going to pass on "Get To Work" when it comes out. Isn't that the one that introduces Aliens to the game? I had fun playing the mad scientist, but the aliens do tend to invade your game and take it over. Unless they added a way to control that, I'm not buying that one.

I had get to work on pc. Played the doctor career once and never used the careers again. But the build and buy is nice and cas. Aliens abducted my male sims a lot and it got annoying. But i haven’t played on pc is forever so i have no idea if that’s still an issue.
  • I bust my hide for a week of no sleep if they released Get Together , Get to Work , and Cats and Dogs all at once . It won’t happen though . That’s a pie in the sky wish at best .
  • "Dougy;c-16332380" wrote:
    I bust my hide for a week of no sleep if they released Get Together , Get to Work , and Cats and Dogs all at once . It won’t happen though . That’s a pie in the sky wish at best .

Pie in the sky. But would love any of them right now as I need

some active careers.
    Some places to go other than city living and dine out.
    The game is sooo poor in the community lot department.
    Going outdoors feels lifeless and dead.