Forum Discussion

elliebreton
Seasoned Veteran
4 years ago

No Shoes Animation

How about that animation for taking shoes off? Does it bug everyone as much as it bugs me? Why on Earth they decided to do that, I have no idea.

I was expecting something like for roller/ice skating - don't they just do a little kind of hop onto the rink and they are suddenly wearing skates? Much better!

I'm not normally one for using mods, but this really had to go! Thank heavens for Little Miss Sam and her “No Animations No Shoes Sign” mod <3
  • "SimTrippy;c-17725389" wrote:
    "babajayne;c-17725267" wrote:
    The animation doesn’t really phase me but they look so stupid with their full on winter gear and slippers. I wish they would change to their everyday outfit when they come into a heated place, and the shoes would come off at the same time.

Little Ms Sam has a mod that works really well for this (I think it was her), that makes sims change into everyday clothes when they come inside :)

I use this mod but sadly it doesn't seem to be working for me in the Mt.Komorebi world. My sims kept their coats on through their whole vacation. I've been checking to see if maybe she updated it since the pack release.
    RouenSims
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Babykittyjade;c-17725237" wrote:
    Hey! If no one posted already theres a free patreon mod that adds taking off shoe animation!!
    https://www.patreon.com/cepzid

This looks great. Thanks for posting!
    Joanne_Snow
    Rising Traveler
    "Sharonia;c-17725586" wrote:
    "SimTrippy;c-17725389" wrote:
    "babajayne;c-17725267" wrote:
    The animation doesn’t really phase me but they look so stupid with their full on winter gear and slippers. I wish they would change to their everyday outfit when they come into a heated place, and the shoes would come off at the same time.

Little Ms Sam has a mod that works really well for this (I think it was her), that makes sims change into everyday clothes when they come inside :)

I use this mod but sadly it doesn't seem to be working for me in the Mt.Komorebi world. My sims kept their coats on through their whole vacation. I've been checking to see if maybe she updated it since the pack release.

Aw too bad :( haven't used any mods in a while with all the patches and upcoming pack, need to keep an eye on them to see which ones I can add back in. This was one of them so I hope she'll find time to update! :)

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs &amp; Kits.33,081 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago