Forum Discussion

Hermitgirl
New Spectator
6 years ago

Oh Yeah! Townie Fashion at it's finest.

I think for the most part the townies are dressing much better... they are at least color coordinating a bit. Today was ~Love Day~ in my world and oh my, the townies were on parade!

My favorite so far just because of the look on the male sims face.. it wasn't the worst dressed townie though lol.

I caption it "Hubba, Hubba... I like a girl that knows how to access-o-rize!"

If you want to add you own pictures in a lighthearted way go ahead. I'd rather this thread be lighthearted though and not a rant thread. The umm issues are still shown whether you rant or not.
  • don't get me started cause i see sometimes on hot summer day then i see someone wearing in their winter gear lol! or was winter see a joggers work out clothes one of them nearly froze to death, and if wasn't me changing him in his winter clothes there tomb stone beside my sims house.. like we been threw in ts3 let not go back..but apparently proper for the weather still happens in ts4..
  • "ChelleJo;c-17012396" wrote:
    Serious question that I think fits in with this thread...

What would be your reaction, if when they advertised Sims 5 (eventually) they had sims, dressed much like the ones in this thread, all thru the trailer? Cause they never advertise sims dressed like this, but we all have it in our game.
    OH NO-
    annaliese39
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "duhboy2u2;c-17042422" wrote:
    I'm terrible about taking pictures (I forget to do it pretty much always) but in my game, the average sim wears every. single. accessory. possible. All at the same time and of course, pairs them with a rainbow of color combinations. Also not unusual for them to wear winter jackets with bikini bottoms.

I have a custom content tutu made out of that tulle stuff and for a while everywhere I looked I saw it paired with Nightcrawler's long braided hair. Male and female, teen - elder... it didn't matter. They love tulle and braids I guess :) *I love both items, just not together and not on everyone!*

Yes, I agree. Less is more. I also struggle when I see hospital staff wearing jewellery, esp. those chunky thumb rings. It's just not practical when you're about to go into surgery!