Forum Discussion

meeshwood
New Hotshot
2 months ago

Townies have invaded Selvadorada

In the past, Selvadorada was mostly populated by people who lived in Selvadorada.  I noticed yesterday it is now filled will all the familiar faces, Bella, Nancy, and all the regular townies you see in all the other worlds. I wonder why this was changed 🤔.  It definitely made it harder to seek out a local to get an antidote when my sim was poisoned.

logionX
    Seasoned Vanguard

If you have lovestruck then it's most likely the adult couples that the game spawns everywhere on all the lots. They even spawn at the temples.

bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout

My current active sim is going on excavation trips for her museum.  It used to be so peaceful at the Belimismo Trailhead, now overrun with romantic couples.  Unfortunately, they are not savvy to the jungle so often they are attacked by critters...pretty funny.  

When she finally made it into the temple, there were 2 couples and a single hanging around.  What I'd like to know, just where did they come in at?  My sim had to hack her way through thick vines.🤨

justinb113
    Seasoned Adventurer

I read this but didn’t really go anywhere I’d see it yet.  It’s a bit worrying to be honest, I don’t want to have most of the lot taken up with couples or have them in areas they’re out of place.  Hopefully they tweak this.

BissenNess
    Seasoned Vanguard

Are they in their normal clothes, or are they dressed like tourists? I've always had townie tourists in Selvadorada.

meeshwood
      New Hotshot

They are in their normal clothes. I've seen very few people dressed in the clothing from the Jungle Adventure pack. 

EgonVM
      Seasoned Ace

You can get it from a computer for some money, but with some bonemeal (and free of charge), you can also get it from a local.

• Strangely I would still like that better than the randomized townies
    I so wish Selvadorada and Granite Falls were normal worlds so I could put some actual locals in

meeshwood
      New Hotshot

I liked the sort of ambiance of only having sims from Selvadorada there. It made it seem more like you traveled somewhere far away.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,119 PostsLatest Activity: 7 minutes ago