Forum Discussion

Bonxie_MCCC
Seasoned Veteran
3 months ago

Old Forums are read only now.

Just as the headline says: the old forums were set to 'read only' 10 min ago.

• That was the longest fire I have ever seen burning (old sims 4 forum). Such a beautiful place.❤️

• Perhaps, someone can explain how I'm supposed to insert my next update to my story?  I placed the first one in Creative Corner and got a few responses. But do I just hit reply on the bottom of the update to insert the next one? Or go to the end of the responses to place the next update? I'm so bumfuzzled.

cyncie
      Seasoned Veteran

Using reply on your first post keeps your update in sequence with your original post. Using reply on a response threads it under that post as a response. If you’re updating, I’d reply to your original post to  keep them threaded together and so they don’t get buried in the reply threads 

• They'll be missed. I really hope these new ones improve with updates. Not sure why things have to be so complicated -- CivFanatics and TrekBBS have both used the same software & approach for decades,  and it's similar to the old TheSims forums. Not necessary to reinvent the wheel...

Miataplay
      Seasoned Ace

Can't have creative fun without.... complications sometimes.❤️

DeKaythePUNK
    Seasoned Adventurer

It's so sad indeed. I mainly spend my time on the Off topic section. And that is not really thing here so far. So I don't think I would be on here much...

Miataplay
      Seasoned Ace

Hi DekaythePunk! It is so sad. This place is not set up like the last. They may still set up an off-topic section. They asked us if we wanted one. It's good to see you. 🙂

No avi for me here until they allow, if the ever do. 😢

DeKaythePUNK
        Seasoned Adventurer

Nice to see you too here! I don't have an avi either. The one I have here is one of the default choices. Haha.