Forum Discussion

5 years ago

[Old] Influence my buyers decision

So I have 40 euros to buy packs for sims 4 which one/s should I pick?
I have all expansions except uni and get famous
for gps I got Vampires and Jungle Adventure
for stuff packs i have kids,toddlers, fitness and backyard
so none of those should be suggested

this is first time im not picking by irl store selection but origin
so I'm feeling overwhelmed having so many things to choose from o_o

any help is appreciated
even if its just "wait for discount you halfwit"

• edit: I decided to go for sims medieval actually
    since I been really wanting to try that game and it's like just a bit pricier than stuff pack by now so lmao might as well
    will save rest of the moneys for some time and see if deals pop up this should keep me busy until christmas
  • I would DEFINITELY wait for a discount to get more bang for your buck.
    It also really depends on your playstyle, what do you tend to do? and what can 40 euros get you? how much for an expansion, GP or SP?
    Personally, I would go Realm of Magic, Romantic Garden, Parenthood or Laundry day. I don't use Get Famous much personally, and I don't foresee using DU much for my playstyle either.
  • "munroele;c-17324530" wrote:
    I would DEFINITELY wait for a discount to get more bang for your buck.
    It also really depends on your playstyle, what do you tend to do? and what can 40 euros get you? how much for an expansion, GP or SP?
    Personally, I would go Realm of Magic, Romantic Garden, Parenthood or Laundry day. I don't use Get Famous much personally, and I don't foresee using DU much for my playstyle either.

I mean true I'll probably try and wait at least to see if there is black friday discounts

and I am definitely thinking about game packs the most
    but i keep jumping back and forth because honestly there is no gameplay I'd have no use for o_o
    and some stuff packs have small pieces of gameplay i really wish I had 😅

eps again I feel like i need many things in them but also they're not exactly theme I am looking for
    like i could use some things uni adds but i don't see myself actually making my sims study that much you know

• edit: I decided to go for sims medieval actually
    since I been really wanting to try that game and it's like just a bit pricier than stuff pack by now so lmao might as well
    will save rest of the moneys for some time and see if deals pop up this should keep me busy until christmas
  • Go for a bundle (but I think that's 50 Euro, so you might want to wait for a sale as suggested)!

I'm not a fan of university gameplay either, but I can't wait to have the new world, swimmable lakes, bikes and robotics. For gamepacks maybe Outdoor retreat? Your jungle exploring sims might apprecciate the camping gear. For stuffpacks I do not think you can go wrong with any of them. Romantic Gardens would probably go best with Jungle and Outdoor and also has good CAS. That or Laundry Day.
  • What's your playstyle like? Do you like to build? Or do you play with single Sims? Families? Rotational?
    alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot
    My suggestion for 40 euros is Strangerville, Movie Stuff and Vintage Glamour Stuff.
  • "DeKay;c-17324855" wrote:
    What's your playstyle like? Do you like to build? Or do you play with single Sims? Families? Rotational?

Well i play one legacy family at time, build a lot of old style homes (venues and modern houses not so much)
    id say my playstyle is like your usual soap opera except that it includes loads of occult and weird stuff
    cas is last on the interest list cause like it be fun to have some interesting clothes but i don't care that much

• "Simmingal;c-17325073" wrote:
    "DeKay;c-17324855" wrote:
    What's your playstyle like? Do you like to build? Or do you play with single Sims? Families? Rotational?

well i play one legacy family at time, build a lot of old style homes (venues and modern houses not so much)

id say my playstyle is like your usual soap opera except that it includes loads of occult and weird stuff

cas is last on the interest list cause like it be fun to have some interesting clothes but i don't care that much

Well, then maybe you can get Parenthood GP.