Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Stylist influencer help

I just purchased Get Famous this past weekend, and my issue has been discussed for over a year yet the recommendations aren't working.

My sim has to check in at a park. Based on others, I tried the following:

-went to gyms in San Myshuno and Del Sol. Sim asked to see athletic outfit for more than one sim
-sim discussed fashion
-sim complimented style
-sim interviewed other sim
-sim asked other sim to model look
-sim made over sim
-sim updated social media

The check in task is still not completed. What am I missing? Does my sim need to go to a specific gym? Not a gym?

Thank you.

• You say that your Sim has to check in at a *park*, not a Gym. So you should try going to a park instead of a Gym.
  • "darrenfroggy;c-17308625" wrote:
    You say that your Sim has to check in at a *park*, not a Gym. So you should try going to a park instead of a Gym.

The task description says park and gym. The title just says park, but it qualifies both places. All conversations about this by other players noted the same.
  • Your OP didn't mention the description, that's why I replied as I did.

Is there an interaction on your Sim's phone or when you click the SIm themselves to "check in"? If not, I think you might need to try a park location and see if it shows up there if it's not working at a gym.
  • If it says park and gym, maybe you do need to go to both instead of just one?
  • I've been trying to research this as well. thanks for letting me know it's still a live issue.
  • I'm also running into this problem. No "check in" option on the phone, and interviewing, asking to model, and discuss fashion interactions don't work. I've tried two base game parks and gyms (only have 2 expansions) and nothing works. I guess my Sim will fail this task... :(
  • I have gone to two parks and two gyms, and done all the above tasks too... a little bit frustrating!