Forum Discussion

12 months ago

All Buyers Be Cautious

Please note that I am still trying to work this out with EA Help and the Bug Report team, but after a week I am losing hope on a resolution.

Here is the issue I had last week and my cautionary tale for others:

I decided to spend some money in order to get a bit more of a leg up.

First, I spent $20 on the Raddus bundle. No issues there.

Then, I went to buy $20 worth of crystals to use toward energy refreshes on the recent Galactic Chase. The game got stuck for a minute with the loading icon. After a bit, the window popped up to say that there was some kind of issue but that if I was charged, then the crystals should come to my Inbox in the game. A separate notification came through to my email that the charge was made, so I expected the crystals to arrive soon.

Last thing I planned to buy was the basic $10 Conquest pass. There were no issues or delays like the crystal purchase.

After a short time, I received a message to my Inbox. It was not for crystals. Instead, it was indicating that I had purchased the Conquest Plus pass and included the items that came with that. No crystals ever arrived into my Inbox.

After nearly a week of trying to get assistance, there has been no correction or even explanation for this problem. It makes no sense to me how this could have happened.

My willingness to spend money in support of this game has declined over the years. Now, that willingness is gone when I cannot be certain I will actually receive what I chose to purchase.