Forum Discussion

RockDesk
New Spectator
7 years ago

"Path is sealed shut"

How do I get through the paths that need more than the machete and hands? The message says "the path is sealed shut and cannot be opened on this trip". I got this message on the first and second trip I've taken. Do I just need to be more experienced to open it or do I need a different tool?

Thanks!
    Frn0731
    New Traveler
    I have different ones closed the second time I went .
  • The first time my sims went to Selvadorada they got to the temple this time they went in areas they haven't been and got more treasure.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "catloverplayer;c-16354396" wrote:
    Everyone there is suppose to be a cheat that unlocks all paths. SimGuruGeorge mentioned it in the first livestream but didnt say the name of the cheat.

@SimGuruNinja can you tell us?

Hmm...
    Has anyone tried to shift-click on the gate with testingcheats on?
    This is something I'm going to see. Be right back!
    I tested this out. No, it didn't work.
  • I've been 3 times and the same two paths are still shut. I brought the whole family on the first trip and then on the second and third trip I only brought 2 of them. Is that my problem?
  • "EgonVM;c-16355031" wrote:
    "catloverplayer;c-16354396" wrote:
    Everyone there is suppose to be a cheat that unlocks all paths. SimGuruGeorge mentioned it in the first livestream but didnt say the name of the cheat.

@SimGuruNinja can you tell us?

Hmm...
    Has anyone tried to shift-click on the gate with testingcheats on?
    This is something I'm going to see. Be right back!
    I tested this out. No, it didn't work.

Hmm I wonder what that cheat is then. I'm going to ask SimGuruGeorge.
  • I am Archaeology level 10 also, but can't get beyond the first foal od Jungle explorer because I cannot find the " off the beaten path". I am assuming this is something like the bramble tunnel in Outdoor Retreat to find the hermit. Has anyone found any of these yet?