Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

Too many Townies in the Jungle

Hello everybody,

I am playing out a little story i had in my head in sims and my sim husband is a hobby archeologist so logically he would explore the jungle on a little vacation. At first everything went as usual, when my sim came to a spot where he had to decide which gate he wanted to enter the place was mostly empty. I noticed that when i came to the bath spot in the jungle it was pretty crowded with a lot of sims. That was NOT a problem for me. But when i came to the temple it got pretty unhinged fast. First of all there where so many sims from different worlds which doesnt make sense to appear (for example the ENTIRE goth family) then Mortimer out of nowhere startet to go up in flames. Now the Sims are running through the temple like headless chickens and keep bathing in it. My Sim is trying to dig up artifacts but the other sims keep gathering around him and honestly it is not making sense for all those people to be here at all.

Does anybody of you have the same problems? Is there an option to change how crowded a place can be?

EDIT: Here are some pictures which pretty much explain the problem.

• I don't have this problem with too many townies in the jungle.

I dont go there very often and when l do its for less than a day. 

I would post this thread in the sims 4 bugs section of the forum if you think it's a bug in the game.