Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Pets and misbehaviors

I stupidly (never again) took the Friend of Animals aspiration for my 3rd gen Legacy heir (she was both a Dog and a Cat Lover so I thought this made sense). One of the goals is to train out misbehaviors. I have successfully lectured the cat to stop jumping on the counters and eating human foods but it still says I am 0/2 for that goal. The lecturing worked "Fluffy has learned not to jump on the counters" blue msg, etc), but the aspiration counter is not tracking it.

What do you have to do to get this thing to trigger? Are there only specific behaviors that "count" as misbehaviors and eating human food or jumping on counters aren't among them? Anyone know how to get this to work?

Thanks.
  • This might be a glitch. I believe those are things that are considered misbehaviors... so if it gave you that notification it should count. Keep working on those misbehaviors though, your character will need more to complete the aspiration.

You can also switch the aspiration at any time even if you don't finish it (not saying you'd want to do that just saying).
  • "Lassie26;c-16658317" wrote:
    You can also switch the aspiration at any time even if you don't finish it (not saying you'd want to do that just saying).

You're not really supposed to switch aspirations in a Legacy challenge. I'm guessing if it really is glitched Mystic and Pinstar would say to go ahead and change it but I'll try to stick it out.

This particular cat doesn't really misbehave that much so I may have to get a puppy and try with that.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,090 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago