Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Photo Freelancer is OP!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to comment on how op this job is! With the Creative Arts NAP enabled im getting around 15 simmoleons on a single gig at time! Somedays I can do 3 of those high paying gigs making more than 40k simoleons. I even built a home studio on the beach just for that :P

https://i.imgur.com/omN0xIk.png

https://i.imgur.com/iaN8Fum.png

https://i.imgur.com/Q0QQ6Cm.png

My mermaid got rich but is living like a hippie :P

Ah yeah, its a micro home with all those crazy bonuses from tiny living so she maxed photography in like 4 classes.

• @Valmont Love this. We need more Simmers who have actually delved into the workings of the Eco Lifestyle pack. There's more to it if you keep NAPs on evidently. :D
  • "Babykittyjade;c-17786642" wrote:
    Love the hippie life style!! Moschino is really fun combined with other packs! So many creative ways to use it. And I'm surprised to hear somebody enjoying NAPs???

We might enjoy them more if we knew how to work with them properly. This is the only pack that I really wish they had provided a manual for. We might find its goodies much later as we did for Get to Work.
  • "Valmont;d-986373" wrote:
    Hey guys!

If your mermaid lives in Sulani, isn't the shower useless, since you can refill hydration just by taking a swim (and it also gives fun)?

By the way, paintings can sell for a ton with the NAP active and the reward traits that give you better chance of a masterpiece and increase the value. My best got Plopsy'd for almost 30k (base value was near 10k, Plopsy multiplies it by ~3).
  • A Mermaid has Hydration instead of Hygiene so if she lives on the beach her water bills are pathetic.
  • Love the hippie life style!! Moschino is really fun combined with other packs! So many creative ways to use it. And I'm surprised to hear somebody enjoying NAPs???
  • To be honest it's only OPed if you use clever tricks like this... I mean, if you played it normally you would be broke.
  • "Loanet;c-17786641" wrote:
    A Mermaid has Hydration instead of Hygiene so if she lives on the beach her water bills are pathetic.

Wow! Now that you mention it, I realize I dont need a shower at all... haha

A noob mermaid :P
  • "TomasGrizzly;c-17786949" wrote:
    "Valmont;d-986373" wrote:
    Hey guys!

If your mermaid lives in Sulani, isn't the shower useless, since you can refill hydration just by taking a swim (and it also gives fun)?

By the way, paintings can sell for a ton with the NAP active and the reward traits that give you better chance of a masterpiece and increase the value. My best got Plopsy'd for almost 30k (base value was near 10k, Plopsy multiplies it by ~3).

Wow 30k? I never heard a paint could sell that high. Im painting on the sketchpad with the reward and lot traits but so far my best paint sold for 8k :( Maybe I need one of those career reward easels?

And yes I just realized that, no need for showers :D