Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Pre-Made Overhaul *Speculation*

Hi, I've been lurking around to see if someone creates a thread like this but not seen anything.
The Sims team have confirmed that there will be an upcoming overhaul of all the Sims families. What are your thoughts on what they could do and what would bring in more Lore?

Here are my (Base Game) starters for 10...

Willow Creek:

-Pancakes:
-At the moment the Pancakes are a young adult couple. Is this the case? Because to me they look like they should be at either the end of being YA or at the start of being Adults.
-Iggy has been in several trailers now and is available in the gallery. It's time to bring him into the game fully!
-they are supposed to be having marriage problems. How's about actually making that the case in the relationship panel?

Spencer Kim Lewis
-Like the Pancakes how old is Alice meant to be? She has a child daughter but is at the start of being a YA.
-How did they get their wealth? None of the family work!!
-We obviously know Dennis and Vivian but what happened to their spouses? The bio specifically mentions Dennis's ex wife, could we possibly include her as a townie?

BFF
-They are all supposed to be best friends but currently are all just acquaintances. Can we update that?
-We know that Summer and Liberty are meant to have feelings for Travis but what could be said about Travis? Does he like one more than the other or are his interests elsewhere?