Forum Discussion

• "Becka28;c-17245996" wrote:
    Sergio and Joaquin married in one of my saves. Sergio is usally miserable but he was cheerful and even enjoyed his kids in that save.

Same in my game.
    Sergio started off with Siobhan, and Joaquin was with Candy. They both had small families, but then divorces happened and now Sergio and Joaquin are living happily ever after together.
  • Joaquin and Catarina. I just think it's funny because his name is a pun on walking the dog and she's a cat lady hence "cats and dogs living together".
    Also Dina Caliente and Raj Rosoya for some reason. I liked it when mccc married them and thought they looked so cute together.
  • nina & marcus. hugo & yuki. wolfgang & cassandra. travis & liberty. sofia & darling.
  • I haven't actually married any pre-mades to each other so far except for Summer and J. Huntington III. That was a while ago. He was a step-dad to her teenage sons.

Oh, Luna Villareal married Sergio. I changed his last name to Da Roma. He is career-obsessed and a bit uptight. Luna does not know everything that he gets up to. They have pretty daughters that I have not played in a while. That's a reminder to do so.

Most of my sims are unique to my game or pre-mades went in their own directions. Eva tried to date Hugo in my game but he side-stepped her for someone he preferred.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,028 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago