Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Problem With Redeeming the Holiday Celebration Pack

First of all, I'm on PC and I'm pretty sure that I'm playing on the newest version because I can't find a way to update.
I noticed not too long ago that the Holiday Celebration Pack is free. I attempted to redeem it in-game, but an error popped up that said "The IGO is not available on this platform."
What is IGO and how is it affecting why I can't redeem the Holiday Pack? :'(
  • I updated Origin and ended up trying to redeem the pack via the Origin application, rather than through the game, and it worked. I probably should've tried that earlier. Thank you for helping!
  • Glad that your problem is solved. I love the Holiday Pack, myself. :)
  • "GalacticGal;c-17931927" wrote:
    Glad that your problem is solved. I love the Holiday Pack, myself. :)

Yeah, it's really nice that they gave us a little pack for free. Up until February of this year, the Holiday pack was the only pack I had.
  • Isn't that one installed automatically as a patch? If you try to filter your items by the pack there should be a Holidays pack if it is installed already.
  • I am fairly certain that I don't have it. I've spent a lot of time in CAS the past week and I never encountered any of the CAS items that come in the pack.

Edit: I just checked CAS and when I hovered over the Holiday pack, it said that I don't have it.