Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Ps4 problems

So with the new Gallery. It says I can't download a lot because it was made using a newer version of the game but my game is up to date. Also it is linked to an account I don't remember. How do I switch my gallery to this account? Thanks
  • Now I can't queue up interactions, she's only willing to do one thing at a time and cancels everything if I try to queue.
  • I’ve noticed that not only ‘Story Mode’ has upped and vanished, but that my game has consistently been crashing- killing my progress at inopportune times.

I think the game, for sure, needs an intensive bug killing patch like the one they released a few months ago. However, I fear that with emphasis on adding content and squashing bugs, more of a nastier variety will arise in their spaces. :(
  • Hi ! I've been having an issue since purchasing this game for PS4 last year that I assumed was going to be patched out at some point, but it's still happening ! :s

Sometimes, when in Build Mode or CAS, using the D-Pad to scroll through items causes the game to skip over multiple items at once rather than just moving onto the next one. It happens when selecting colours for things too ! It usually happens when I've been playing for a few hours, and can be fixed by completely exiting out of the game and restarting it, but this is a pain to have to do!
  • "AlexisMeade199;c-17395825" wrote:
    Hi ! I've been having an issue since purchasing this game for PS4 last year that I assumed was going to be patched out at some point, but it's still happening ! :s

Sometimes, when in Build Mode or CAS, using the D-Pad to scroll through items causes the game to skip over multiple items at once rather than just moving onto the next one. It happens when selecting colours for things too ! It usually happens when I've been playing for a few hours, and can be fixed by completely exiting out of the game and restarting it, but this is a pain to have to do!

I have had this problem for the longest time as well! It's very annoying :/
  • @ShadowNeko94 the number of sims allowed in one household has always been 8. (The only way to change that is a mod.) The sims count refers to the amount of sims that the game creates randomly to fill up the worlds. Basically go to manage households and look at all the sims there. That makes up your sim count.
  • "AlexisMeade199;c-17395825" wrote:
    Hi ! I've been having an issue since purchasing this game for PS4 last year that I assumed was going to be patched out at some point, but it's still happening ! :s

I've came across the issue as well.
  • Have run into a strange bug on the PS4 after the latest update: when creating stories, no matter what it says my Sims’ starting funds are (Standard, High, Very High) the $ always defaults to $20,000. Anyone run across this or know a fix?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,080 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago