Forum Discussion

5 years ago

PSA Origin Security BREACH

this morning i went to go purchase Eco Life for sims 4 and something strange happened my account was charged twice for the same amount

my Bank saw this and blocked both transactions 1 from my location the other from Geneva.... idk how this was done as i no longer store my card info on ANY platform. after some1 hacked one of my game accounts before and made off with $160

so i went and checked security there are no strange log ins tied to my EA account so my account wasn’t breached, but this stuff in Geneva has been going on since 2014

EA LOCKDOWN YOUR STUFF!
now after i’m forced to get a new card i’m afraid to purchase anything over Origin ever again
    keekee53
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Yeah I had an issue last week while logged into Origin someone kicked me off by logging into my account. I changed my password but I am concerned about the application as well.
  • I personally will NEVER buy something inside Origin again i will only use product Keys i purchase from platforms with secure servers

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,105 PostsLatest Activity: 8 minutes ago