Forum Discussion

AmaraRena
Rising Scout
4 years ago

Put away the cell phone!

Seriously, is there some way to make your Sim stop fiddling with their phone all the flippin' time? It's incredibly annoying. I hate seeing people in real life constantly glued to their phone. I really don't want my Sims doing it.
  • Here is a Mod that might help. https://modthesims.info/d/622551/leave-the-phone-alone-no-autonomous-gaming-or-browsing-the-web-on-their-cellphones.html
  • "SuperCoolRachael;c-17920401" wrote:
    I hear ya. I wish I could disable phones completely. They annoy the HECK out of me. No, I don't want to join your club! No, I don't want to come to your birthday party (and now I feel like a jerk for turning you down)! And I don't care if you know that I made friends with someone!

Although I will say, I don't get texts inviting my Sim to a birthday party anymore. Muting the phones seems to help with *some* things.

That had me laughing with the song in my head finishing for you "No, I don't want your number, No, I don't wanna give you mine/ no, I'm not coming over, No, don't want none of your time "

??
  • Since the last patch things seem to be even worse. My sims constantly look at their phones!