Forum Discussion

EmmaVane
New Hotshot
10 months ago

Q&A: For Rent

#AD

I was invited to join the CFE (not final build) and Early Access (final build) opportunities for For Rent. Thank you to the EA Creator Network for this chance to show you ALL THE THINGS!

I will be taking and answering questions about gameplay, showing off Residential Rentals, Tomarang, new Traits & Aspirations, Snooping & Break Ins, Lore and screenshotting anything else you guys want to see.

The embargo has already lifted at time of posting and I'll break answers down into spoilers in case you just want to know some things and keep the rest a mystery.

Format will be similar to last time where I have links to each subject and add more info to each based on questions asked and as I discover things through gameplay. If you didn't see it the first time you look, check on the subject post again later.

Index to follow. Let me know if there's something I forgot.

Ask away!

INDEX

• Residential Rentals - Uses, Restrictions, Management, Moving In/Out, Autonomy etc.
  • Tomarang - The new Southeast Asian inspired liveable world and the sims who live there.
  • Traits & Aspirations - CAS related gameplay added with this pack.
  • Gameplay Objects - Unique objects & rabbit holes with new gameplay coming with this pack.
  • Other Gameplay - Gameplay not tied to Objects or CAS
  • Miscellaneous - Anything else of interest.