Forum Discussion

9 years ago

red solo cup?

okay so maybe I just never noticed but since when did drinks come in red solo cups in the sims? my sim made one from the bar, I think it was the wrench or one of the first 3 you can make and it was in a red solo cup instead of a glass.. so am I just dumb, is this new, or is this something that happened to anyone else?
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj598/Bribee129/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-20%20at%204.30.54%20PM%20copy.png
  • You get a blue cup exactly like this one for taking water out of the cooler, but I haven't seen a red cup outside of debug mode. I'm not sure.
  • "EmmaVane;14218338" wrote:
    I think it's in debug under bad drink or drink fail.

oh ok thats interesting! I guess Aria is just really bad at making drinks lmao!
  • "EmmaVane;14218542" wrote:
    "brianars129;14218397" wrote:
    "EmmaVane;14218338" wrote:
    I think it's in debug under bad drink or drink fail.

oh ok thats interesting! I guess Aria is just really bad at making drinks lmao!

Was she in a bad mood/uncomfortable when she made it? Also, what traits does she have? That might affect it.

ya she was, the bar was dirty so she was uncomfortable :p not sure all her traits tbh lol
  • > @EmmaVane said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Was she in a bad mood/uncomfortable when she made it? Also, what traits does she have? That might affect it.

Only 5 years late but my sim is a master mixologist and this happens to her drinks when she is in a bad mood.