Forum Discussion

stilettoblack
Rising Newcomer
7 years ago

Refund?

My girls just can't cut it in the jungle. They went for 6 days and paid for the place for 6 days. They aren't ready for this. They are sick of getting mouths full bone dust from messing with the 3 skeletons. They have 3 days left and I just want them to go back home. Will they get a refund for leaving early?
What is up with those 3 skeletons anyway? There is just no pleasing them!
    Truet318
    New Spectator
    Always return to your home on Sunday evening and remain there until the bills have arrived (except to go to work/school of course) otherwise you could get stuck with a horrendous bill unless you live in an apartment in San Myshuno where you pay a fixed amount in rent.

If you're tired of the Jungle why not hang out at the cantina and pick up some culture skill. Once you have maxed that out (and it's easy to max out as it is only 5 levels) your sims will know how to defend themselves from some of the dangers, you will be able to buy secret supplies and if you have being keeping an eye on the the stalls you will have a good range of supplies. Then the next time your sims go to the jungle they will be much more likely to cope.

So kick back, enjoy the music, enjoy the local cuisine, chat to the locals, learn to rumba, keep an eye on the market stall and come back next time ready to tackle the jungle.
  • You never get a refund by ending a vacation early.

In fact, your bills are usually a lot higher because you pay for your stay twice. Once when you book the vacation, and again if the bills arrive when you are on vacation.
  • If there are multiple triggers for a trap, keep in mind some triggers will not work no matter what selections you make. I would also brush up on the Archaeology skill. I had my Sim excavate a few places first before attempting the temple. I want to say she was Level 4 or 5 the first time.

It also helps to Examine the trigger and look at all the choices. If three choices have a thumbs down, the fourth has a question mark, and when you select the question mark choice it doesn't disable the fire, gas or lightning find another trigger. I found out the hard way the last time I had my Sim enter the temple. Let's just say I'm happy I saved the game before I entered the temple.
  • I have been messing with one of the bad triggers! They didn't do anything! I just need to come back with one sim. Having 2 playable and 2 guests is 2 hard! While I'm doing the temple they are of getting poisoned and attacked.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,033 PostsLatest Activity: 4 days ago