Forum Discussion

loyabe
Seasoned Newcomer
7 years ago

Roll back patches.

We need the ability to roll back patches, My game was broken in the pre Cats and dogs expansion patch .

The Vampires in my game all had the energy bug which has never been fixed, only made worse. After returning after a 6 months wait of only checking the patch notes, i was hopeful it just never made the list, but the workaround (enabling the speed run/ mist/ etc) no longer works.

Its a bug that does not affect all, so its unlikely to ever be fixed. At least allow those of us that get these various bugs to enjoy the games we had before with out enforcing the updates on us. While i would be willing to forgo my cats and dogs and seasons to rectify theses bugs. It should be a personal choice, i should be allowed a fully working game with out these patch enforced bugs.
  • I agree with this.
    For me I would honestly roll back to the 2014 release day version because after the first patch and ever since i have not been able to enjoy live mode at all. It introduced stutter and simulation lag and loads of other bugs and they still haven't fixed it. On releaseday I had locked 60 fps without stutter or fps drops but that is but a mere memory now.