Forum Discussion

leo3487
Seasoned Newcomer
6 years ago

Romance between Teen and Yong Adult at unmodded game

What happen with pink bar when one of they grow up to YA?
Pink bar freezes to wait the other to grow to YA?
Or pink bar decay?
Or pink bar be deleted?
  • Considering that here in the United States, teens who are 18 are considered adults, I'm glad the game allows for a romance to continue. I got married in my teens. Will be celebrating 45 years next month. Teens can and do 'make it work'.
  • It stays and sometimes they’ll autonously kiss to keep it full until the other ages up.
  • "AriaMad2;c-17025645" wrote:
    It stays and sometimes they’ll autonously kiss to keep it full until the other ages up.

Really I didnt know this. I thought they couldn't kiss at all till the other was a young adult.
  • "catloverplayer;c-17025759" wrote:
    "AriaMad2;c-17025645" wrote:
    It stays and sometimes they’ll autonously kiss to keep it full until the other ages up.

Really I didnt know this. I thought they couldn't kiss at all till the other was a young adult.

Nope, my teen aged before his gf and when she came over he would autonomously kiss her on the cheek and she would give him a kiss but it would give the animation of teens kissing(the hand sliding down on their bottom and them pushing it up)
    icemanfresh
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "CrystalAbyss1;c-17026155" wrote:
    "catloverplayer;c-17025759" wrote:
    "AriaMad2;c-17025645" wrote:

Nope, my teen aged before his gf and when she came over he would autonomously kiss her on the cheek and she would give him a kiss but it would give the animation of teens kissing(the hand sliding down on their bottom and them pushing it up)

Happens to me too. Not really surprising since teens and adults have the same model and animations, and there were some oversights in programming if this wasn't intended