Forum Discussion

83bienchen
Rising Novice
4 years ago

Romance Pack Hints

Do you remember the future cube hints that were added a while ago? When you read them now, they were clearly hinting at Cottage Living with this one:
I see a gnome wielding a frozen rabbit riding atop a llama into battle against an udder'ly impressive foe. (new gnomes, rabbits, llamas, cows)

By now the only one that remains unsolved is this one:
The most popular destination to elope is not yet known.

While I think it possible that they might have meant the ruins in the Bramblewood that come with a special sentiment if you get romantic there, I still think this is probably hinting at a Romance Pack that is already in development, because the Bramblewood ruins are really not that special and popular is also a weird term for some abandoned place in the woods (though the German term "heimlich" would actually fit pretty well). I'm still thinking of a Paris themed world for a Romance Pack and this would fit the future cube result extremely well.

Now with the new 100 baes challenge, there's one more hint towards a romance pack coming soon.

Another sign of a Romance pack being in the works is the preferences system they added lately. I'm convinced they gave us part of it in advance because they are planning to make use of it in the Romance Pack and maybe wanted to get a bit of it out in advance to see how it is received and if there are any serious flaws that have to be fixed for the Romance Pack, also that way they would not have to do all everything at once.
That would also explain why they didn't add on to the system yet since they released it (except for enabling existing wellness preferences for children, which was super easy) if they are carrying our feedback into the pack to be released.

What do you think? Might we be getting a Romance Pack as the next bigger pack (GP or EP)?

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,112 PostsLatest Activity: 38 minutes ago