Forum Discussion

graventh8
New Novice
5 years ago

Roommates don't sleep and keep throwing parties

I made 5 guys homeless so they accept to be my roommates and EVERY night at 2 or 3 am they invite strangers to my house and throw lame parties..

they never sleep, like when they're sleepy they put themselves to bed and 5 min later they wake up for no reason and they constantly tired and try to nap on the couch..

I have not much problems with parties every night but why can't they just sleep properly and keep waking themselves up and do random activities instead of sleeping when they're sleepy?
    Joanne_Snow
    Rising Traveler
    Hmm that's really strange actually. In my experience, roommates mostly go to sleep when my sim does. Where do your sims & his roommates live? Do all of them have parties?
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    Yes that is strange. You can guarantee that when my sim goes to bed all the roommates will follow suit, and they sleep the whole night away.

Did you assign their beds?
  • "elanorbreton;c-17417824" wrote:
    Yes that is strange. You can guarantee that when my sim goes to bed all the roommates will follow suit, and they sleep the whole night away.

Did you assign their beds?

Do I have to assign their bed? I placed the beds before asking them and all of them automatically assigned their bed..also my sim doesnt sleep much becus she has seldom sleepy trait, so you mean I have to to make my sim sleep so they follow suit?
  • "SimTrippy;c-17417798" wrote:
    Hmm that's really strange actually. In my experience, roommates mostly go to sleep when my sim does. Where do your sims & his roommates live? Do all of them have parties?

I made their beds in basement and locked the roommates from going out the house so they stop bringing fatty foods, and I notice some of them call someone on their phone and few ppl arrive shortly and when I hover over them it says "roommate party"
    They keep take turns and naps on upstair couch but never actually sleep on their bed for more than 5 minutes..
    Joanne_Snow
    Rising Traveler
    I would try assigning them beds and perhaps reduce the number a bit and see if that does anything? I can imagine this to be extremely annoying yes :/ has it never worked or is this the first time you've tried playing with roommates?