Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Running out of ways to spend simoleons - Increase the simoleon cap or add more ways to spend $$

Do you think they will or should increase the simoleon cap from 9,999,9999 and perhaps create more expensive items to purchase? I feel like there should be something to spend it on as time goes on. What do you all think?
  • Despite my best efforts, they always end up with more money than they know what to do with. In my large household I had them burn money in the fireplace and also throw it around/make it rain. It's not good for anything else after a certain point. :D
  • Perhaps running a bigger business, like a hotel, resort, etc, increase the tuition fee, send kids to private schools, multiple houses ownership, luxury vacations, cars, helicopter, yatch, boat, ability to buy community lots (I always want my Sims to own a gallery/museum, hospital, etc), inheritance system, insurance, taxation & many more. So far, the Sims can invest if they're the Investor and also shrewd trait from wealthy aspiration. Perhaps, they can let anyone to start investing too.