Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Said I would not do this until rules changed but the code is paid for;. GIVEAWAY Parenting.

I sent someone a code and they can't use it so I have to use it for something as it is paid for so here goes I am giving away Parenting and the bowling pack and vintage glamour. If you are interested. Decided to give it another hour as interest seems lacking I will pick a winner at 4:00 est Let me know here and why you want the packs. The winner will be picked at random by the generator on my computer. I have decided to pick winner at 4:00, as I just can't wait.
  • @jimmysnan I have to thank everyone who does a giveaway like this. I had all the packs offered, so I didn't need to enter, but thanks for being such a wonderful member of the sims community. It's kind people like this who make our community so great. :)
  • "gummybear0724;c-16542037" wrote:
    @jimmysnan I have to thank everyone who does a giveaway like this. I had all the packs offered, so I didn't need to enter, but thanks for being such a wonderful member of the sims community. It's kind people like this who make our community so great. :)

Awww posts like this make it worth it.
  • "bluegayle_;c-16541069" wrote:
    That was awesome of you @jimmysnan :)

Thanks it was awesome of you to post
  • "SimmerNickYT;c-16540946" wrote:
    Aww I just saw this. Have fun playing guys!

Maybe next time.
  • Oh that's great, I have parenthood but I wouldn't mind the bowling and vintage glamour :D are you giving them away together or separately?
    iliekponiez
    Seasoned Novice
    I'd love to have parenthood! Being able to raise a family through the upcoming seasons would be wonderful. I like base-game family play, but I'm starting to feel like it's missing something without the parenthood pack.