Forum Discussion

alanmichael1
Seasoned Hotshot
7 years ago

Screaming curse of the ancestors

Has anybody experienced the Screaming Curse of the Ancestors (or what it is in English) from JA? I haven't laughed so hard in years in TS4 :D ,
    alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "Beardedgeek;c-16498894" wrote:
    Sounds awesome. No I haven't. How do I Get it?

You have to combine 3 certain relic components (I must look them up in English). Your Sim will start to scream uncontrollably from time to time and the desease will spread all over the place with spooky black beams. It looks so funny when two Sims scream together!

I didn't care for the relics so far but it looks like a giant source of fun. The game is much bigger than we think ...
  • They actually scream? Like loudly?! I wanna see this..

I recently accidentally marked another sim in my household for death. I put in a rare gem in the relic just to see what would happen. :D
    alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot
    "AspenSims;c-16499672" wrote:
    They actually scream? Like loudly?! I wanna see this..

I recently accidentally marked another sim in my household for death. I put in a rare gem in the relic just to see what would happen. :D

They scream like crazy. My Sim infected the poor barkeeper ...

https://i.imgur.com/Y9CmAc1.jpg
  • From Carl"s Sims 4 Guide website -

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/jungleadventure/relics.php

Shows the various Tops, Bases, and Gem (common, uncommon, and rare) combinations! From what it looks like, it's the RARITY - not type - of gem that determines a relic's powers!
  • The worst curse I have seen is the Spontanious Combustion one.
    At least that one doesn't spread...

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,078 PostsLatest Activity: 3 months ago