Forum Discussion

elliebreton
Seasoned Veteran
3 years ago

SDX June 13th

Anyone know what has been included in today's SDX?

I can't seem to find anything new in game and no news online...
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Ah, sorry. Please ignore. I just realized nothing came.
    atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran
    "simgirl1010;c-18128338" wrote:
    https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/1536429381517725699?t=7V-P3OxlCWyzXzo8R7vV5Q&s=19

My game isn't up date at the moment so I can't get the SDX. I can't get into the game before tomorrow evening. I was planning on updating tomorrow. Will this cause problems if this SDX is a preparation? I thought an update always included previous SDX so why an SDX to prepare for an update?
    mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    deleted comment. My graphics card needed updating. Will retest now ;)
    atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran
    Have the devs shared any information on what happens if you miss this SDX? I can't get into the game until Wednesday due to real life issues so I will miss the 24 hour window where I can install the SDX before the patch drops? Next time I open the game, I have to update without this SDX to prepare for the update? Will this cause problems?

I know a patch is supposed to include previous SDX but in that logic the SDX would be pointless because we would get it anyway. So why is this not part of the update? I find it very confusing.
    bizuktag
    Rising Traveler
    "Atreya33;c-18128815" wrote:
    Have the devs shared any information on what happens if you miss this SDX? I can't get into the game until Wednesday due to real life issues so I will miss the 24 hour window where I can install the SDX before the patch drops? Next time I open the game, I have to update without this SDX to prepare for the update? Will this cause problems?

I don't think it will cause any problems. I've gone long periods of time without going online and when I next logged in, I had the SDX content that had been added previously. So I don't think you'll "miss" anything if you don't log on the day it becomes available.

Open to being told otherwise, if I'm wrong, it's just been my experience that the content will still be there when you're next online.