Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Seasons: Missing Dragon Fruit?

I had a quick browse through google and the forums and didn't come across an answer so thought I'd try here. Problem is, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not. Hoping someone has an answer.

My sim family have been gardeners for a long time and had a large garden of high quality dragon fruit, which paid for their large house and family. I bought the seasons expansion, excited for a bit of a new challenge to gardening, but when I logged into my family, their entire garden had been stripped of all the dragon fruit, leaving only a few extra other types of plants here and there.

Could someone possibly clarify what's going on if this isn't a glitch? This is a bit of a bummer as my sims won't likely be able to pay their bills this cycle, and I'm really not into using cheats. Not my play style. Would love any input or help on the matter. Thanks!

13 Replies

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.32,851 PostsLatest Activity: 12 minutes ago