Forum Discussion

marjia
Seasoned Newcomer
7 years ago

Seasons Pre-Order Incentive?

Once again, I must ask. What is the incentive to Pre-order this game expansion?
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    It means a lot to me to be able to dl at midnight. I now live on the east coast where we are 3 hrs ahead of EA and I would have to wait until 1 PM to buy, but with this ep the first preorder I've ever done for Sims 4 (used to do it all the time with the physical copy.) And I'm so hyped for Seasons, that much sooner I can get my hands on that ep. :D I spent most of my adult life working night shift so midnight is just the s.hank of the evening for me. o:)

Edit for EA censor is set too high.
    Lonewolf1044
    Seasoned Spectator
    "Marjia;d-940227" wrote:
    Once again, I must ask. What is the incentive to Pre-order this game expansion?

There are none just your desire to have it.
    marjia
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I love that game, it had the best plot of any game I've ever played. When credits rolled at the end, I cried.
    Great System for expansions and pre-0rder on that game.

"tmcevoy1121;c-16547171" wrote:
    The pre-order I am used to is MMO (SWTOR) and when you pre-order a new expansion (which we haven't had to pay for in 3 or so years, thank goodness for that) we get an early access of a week but this is different I am guessing but not sure as I have to wait anyways. The only catch on the MMO pre-order is you have to be a sub to get the early access.