Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Seems i provoked my daughter

https://i.imgur.com/w44rULS.png

Sorry for trying to teach you to talk!
  • Sounds typical for a 2 year old. They don't have the vocabulary they need to express what they want/need/feel, and so they have a meltdown out of frustration of not being able to communicate.
    But they also get frustrated when you try to teach them. :/
  • Sometimes the sims4 toddlers are a little too realistic for me ?. I do plenty of that as a mom of 3. I'm surprised they don't have a moodlet for "mommy gave me the wrong color cup" -300 sadness.
  • "Themrsg4422;c-17228949" wrote:
    Sometimes the sims4 toddlers are a little too realistic for me ?. I do plenty of that as a mom of 3. I'm surprised they don't have a moodlet for "mommy gave me the wrong color cup" -300 sadness.

Are you mad? Don't give them any ideas! lol *Says the simmer who goes right to the birthday cake solution for every annoying baby/toddler/teen snit.
  • Lol.. I gotta go watch My Fair Lady now.. I've seen my toddlers in game do this on and off but it finally hit me.

*Carry on Henry Higgins*
    Karamazov123
    Seasoned Vanguard
    "Themrsg4422;c-17228949" wrote:
    Sometimes the sims4 toddlers are a little too realistic for me ?. I do plenty of that as a mom of 3. I'm surprised they don't have a moodlet for "mommy gave me the wrong color cup" -300 sadness.

We need Sad and Angry moodlets that happen just because. My niece had a meltdown because I agreed to play a game with her.
  • "Gordy;c-17230225" wrote:
    "Themrsg4422;c-17228949" wrote:

We need Sad and Angry moodlets that happen just because. My niece had a meltdown because I agreed to play a game with her.

How dare you! She probably really expected you to say no and already had a planned melt down for that reply, only for you to say yes - and she had to come up with a different melt down. LOL. My real life toddlers would often then lay on the floor and hold their breath sometimes turning bluish in the face. Which scared me half to death. I call their pediatrician AND HE SAID IGNORE IT - if they passed out they would wake back up and eventually stop doing it when it got no attention from me. Well i was not that kind of parent. I could not stand there watching my babies go blue - needless to say I lost every battle... lol. Thank God they all still grew up and ended up great kids - at least thus far.