Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Sending Alien Babies to Homeworld?

Why don't my sims gets sad for sending their alien babies back to their homeworld? Was this an oversight? They get sad when putting babies up for adoption, right? So, I just assumed it would be the same for sending them back to their homeworld.
  • @Kc71886 Congrats to your sim? I've never had the heart to send a baby away, but if you do then I believe the baby is gone forever and cannot be contacted again. Perhaps you can bump into them once they're older if you visit planet Sixam, but I can't be sure. It seems more likely that the baby gets deleted, but still remains in your sim's family tree. If you don't want to send the baby away, then perhaps you could have another sim/household (maybe an alien or scientist) adopt them instead? Or age the baby up to a young adult and have her move out? Or maybe even keep the baby and change your plans somewhat to suit the new addition to the family? That sounds like fun to me. Babies aren't always planned, but sometimes the best things in life aren't. :)