Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
4 years ago

She Has the Proper Trait!

Can somebody please explain to me what exactly is proper about these shorts? I'm aghast. LOL Just way too revealing. ;)

https://i.imgur.com/MnOlH34.jpg
  • A sim with proper trait tend to disapprove of other Sims improper behavior such as Mean or Mischievous socials, but find themselves happier in Formal Outfits and have a much easier time with Friendly and Romantic socials.

This trait has nothing to do with not wearing revealing clothing
  • Lol!! I get it;) Yeah teeny shorts and that sheer crop top is pushing it for "proper" clothing (by some peoples preferences of course). Meanwhile I'm sure she's gasping and fainting at everyone's public displays of affection
  • If she was "proper" (if only referring to clothing), then I suppose now-a-days in real-life, she would be wearing a face-covering and gloves. With a bottle of sanitizer in her pocket. ;)
  • "aaronrulz;c-17833170" wrote:
    A sim with proper trait tend to disapprove of other Sims improper behavior such as Mean or Mischievous socials, but find themselves happier in Formal Outfits and have a much easier time with Friendly and Romantic socials.

This trait has nothing to do with not wearing revealing clothing

Thanks for the reminder of what the trait says it is. But, still showing off one's derriere so completely is not exactly formal. Were she my daughter I wouldn't let her leave the house like that. LOL Yes, I was raised in a different era from many of the rest of you, but still. The sheer top doesn't show very much, it's the shorts! Not how short they are, but that sheer panel revealing her tush to the world. :/ Oh, well, you try to raise them right …

"Admiral8Q;c-17833592" wrote:
    If she was "proper" (if only referring to clothing), then I suppose now-a-days in real-life, she would be wearing a face-covering and gloves. With a bottle of sanitizer in her pocket. ;)

This trait reminds me of Mrs. Crumplebottom. Perhaps, the devs slipped it into the game, in her honor? But it's hypocritical for her to only focus on actions when she is supposed to be happier on formal attire, herself. Whoopsie.
    Ancaryvan
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Simply put she would get a Happy Buff when putting formal attire like evening gowns. Also there is a special greeting for sims with proper trait, The Respectful Greeting, known as , Firstly meet, nicely acquaint with you