Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Should I get island living, city living or seasons?

I have some money that I want to use and I’m thinking of getting an expansion but I can’t decide between seasons, city living and island living.
    SheriSim
    Rising Vanguard
    If you don’t have many packs, I would go with city living ( a world with lots of apartments, festivals, and a few careers). Or Island living, a world with oceans to swim in, an active career, several part time careers and odd jobs. If you don’t have get together it has 3 great active careers, and retail. Seasons gets in my way sometimes with all the rain.
  • With seasons, it gives you 3 more extra worlds for every world you have. The seasonal changes are so beautiful! The calendar system is brilliant too!
  • Seasons hands down! It offers the most gameplay wise and also I feel weather is a necessity to me. The other packs are good but I don’t think either are worth the full $40 price. I’d wait for IL to be 25% or 50% off, same for CL. Seasons I’d get for full price
  • Sims without seasons is just meh. I haven't bought the game until seasons and pets pack were out.