Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Shrewd trait - fortune aspiration

Hi! So.. I tend to play my Sims with the goal of becoming filthy rich (legitimately), so naturally I selected the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration. Made my sims work their butts off and after maxing out 6 different career tracks and mastering the painting and writing skills, I amassed over 1,000,000 simoleons. 4 of my sims achieved the Shrewd trait shortly after. Now between royalties and the FOUR 5% interest deposits every week, I've now got over 7,000,000 simoleons and adding more than 1.2 million a week Lol . Now I know this is what I wanted but at this rate I'm going to max out in no time.

Is there a way to remove the Shrewd trait so I can stop getting these deposits?!? #momoneymoproblems
  • You can probably remove that trait in CAS with the cas.fulleditmode mod. You can also use cheats to reduce the amount of money the household has: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781938/whoops-more-cheats-for-you-guys
  • Close to, but not at 1 million simoleons. Probably not getting any more money per sim week. With bills being over 10k, My sim wife Jessie being the Colonel of the Police Service in the Detective career, I think I should go back to comedy in the game.