Forum Discussion

LiELF
Seasoned Veteran
5 years ago

Sims 4 Madness Discussion (voting)

Hey everyone! Are you all voting for your favorite households in this year's Sims Madness? If you overlooked it, here's where you can check it out: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/973389/2020-sims-4-madness-division-1-round-1#latest

Round 1 is now active!

Who did you vote for? Need a suggestion? Vote Straud! *Shameless Vlad promotion*
  • Yay! Everyone I voted for got through! This time around I voted for

1. Pleasant (was gonna go Pancakes but the Pleasants are classic sims)
    2. Bheeda (Don't like Judith's fame walk. I know you can turn it off but egh what were they thinking? It looks like the sim has a permanent wedgie :D )
    3. Hecking
    4. Vatore (Though it pained me a little not to vote Caliente)
    5. Spencer-Kim-Lewis (the first premade family I played in ts4)
    6. Banali
    7. Jeong
    8. Behr (I don't think they will beat Johnny Zest but I love these two)
    ryttu3k
    New Spectator
    Got a very mixed set of results with the last lot, but at least Morgyn and the Goths are through!

This round, voting for Pancakes (the Pleasants are iconic for TS2, but honestly, the Pancakes are that for TS4), Bheedas (Judith Ward is Terrible), Heckings (because they are a meme), Vatores (...obviously XD), Munch, Salim Benali, Catarina Lynx, and, also obviously, Johnny. Teensy bit worried about the Vatore and Johnny match-ups, the Calientes are classic Sims too and the Behrs are pretty popular.
  • "Dijktafone;c-17436524" wrote:
    "NationalPokedex;c-17436493" wrote:
    "Dijktafone;c-17436346" wrote:
    The Karaoke legends passed a round... TWICE!... HOW EVEN?

I’ve voted for them in every round so far because somehow they’re always pitted against a family that is surprisingly more bland than they are.

So you didn't vote for Kalamainu'u? I'm looking at you with VERY suspicious eyes right now! :|

Today they were against the 'best of friends', and I LOVE both households SO MUCH I didn't even remember who I dumped this vote onto lol!

I had to look that sim up because I don’t even know who they are ? In fairness, I don’t have DU or IL so it was hard for me to vote for families from those games because I don’t know much about them.
    kukkahilla
    Seasoned Novice
    Tomax and Grace :'(

I guess I'm mainly rooting for Lilith (and Caleb) now.
  • "Dijktafone;c-17438285" wrote:
    In the end... I had to vote for Karaoke Legends :(
    But I was thinking about you Kalamainu'u, but you departed too soon...

Interesting....
  • "NationalPokedex;c-17438289" wrote:
    "Dijktafone;c-17438285" wrote:
    In the end... I had to vote for Karaoke Legends :(
    But I was thinking about you Kalamainu'u, but you departed too soon...

Interesting....

Weeeeell, Not having RoM, I had to go bios over bros. Also, you voted for them last turn, suspicious simmer, if I recall!
  • Morgyn is the only one I voted for. I automatically delete the Goth, Pancakes, and Behr households from every new save that I start because I need their property.