Forum Discussion

bshag4lv
Seasoned Scout
3 years ago

Since when does a mermaid go swimming in a sweater?

First time I tried my hand at playing mermaids in Sulani, after all this time and after a day of carefully picking everything for her, building her house, put her in it and the first thing she does is goes swimming in beautiful fins and a sweater?? It's the one of the ones from Eco Lifestyle, with the little scarf, so I can't delete it like it was cc.

I think I read some time ago about mermaids glitching but didn't play them then and didn't pay any attention. Anyone hear of this?
  • There seems to be a general problem with "nonstandard" clothes and occults with multiple forms, although so far I have only seen with werewolves and vampires wearing work clothes. But maybe that is related to mermaids too that they get randomized clothes when changing.
  • It may be a randomizer issue similar to the situational glitch. When making new sims in CAS I've seen the game use full outfits instead of swimwear and use swimwear for cold weather. Perhaps providing 5 swimwear options in both mermaid and regular forms will improve the chances of getting something appropriate.
  • I think the only real time I have had an issue with mermaid outfits is if they have the climbing gear equipped from mount komanabi. May be worth checking to ensure you dont still have similar stuff on.
    bshag4lv
    Seasoned Scout
    I think I read about this too. Great, first mermaid to swim dressed in a sweater, lol.
  • A mermaid swimming in a sweater sounds like a fun twist on the traditional image! It adds a playful, imaginative element to the classic underwater fantasy. https://nellykini.com/ stylish swimwear, chic glasses, and trendy mobile cases, blending fashion with function for a vibrant, on-the-go lifestyle.