Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Skating Skill?

How do you think the roller skating and ice skating will work skill-wise?
I think that it will be a single skill for both activities called "Skating" or something similar; What do you think?
  • I think it will be a generic skating skill that like singing or photography has only 5 levels.
  • I reckon it might be like the bowling skill? Seen as it looks like a thing attached to something?
  • "06Bon06;c-16499813" wrote:
    I think it would be a hidden skill. Does sims 4 have hidden skills? I never played attention to that

Rock Climbing (Fitness SP) and Photography up to Level 5 (BG _ with BB mode cameras)
  • I'm now imagining Caleb Vatore in one of those male skater outfits........

.....yeah. ;)
    EmmaVane
    Rising Hotshot
    Skating skill, like past games. Maybe 10 levels, maybe 5. Guess it depends on how many animations they made to unlock.

Perhaps couples skating etc.
  • Is it a normal skill or will it be a hidden skill just like how it is for the rock climbing? Either would be fine for me.
  • "EmmaVane;c-16499711" wrote:
    Skating skill, like past games. Maybe 10 levels, maybe 5. Guess it depends on how many animations they made to unlock.

Perhaps couples skating etc.

Yeah couples skating sounds like an awesome option!

The trailer showed kids skating so I wonder if the skill will be available for them as well?

• I think it would be a hidden skill. Does sims 4 have hidden skills? I never played attention to that