Forum Discussion

Beardedgeek72
New Spectator
6 years ago

Sleeping Pods

Quick question: is there any downside to always use the Subliminal Slumber?
  • I don't know I've yet to use one. Seems creepy to me, kind of like the late Michael Jackson sleeping in an iron lung or was it a coffin? :open_mouth:
  • "GalacticGal;c-16971505" wrote:
    I don't know I've yet to use one. Seems creepy to me, kind of like the late Michael Jackson sleeping in an iron lung or was it a coffin? :open_mouth:

Which is the idea :)
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Well, if there is a sim who has mischief skill, they can hack the dreams and cause the sleeping sim wake up angry.
  • "Lquinn;c-17025302" wrote:
    What pack is the old from.

The old is from the Get Famous pack.
    It uses (almost all) the Vampire Casket animations, but it's really pulling inspiration from two sources, I think: The rumor of Michael Jackson's Oxygen chamber and the salt water meditation tanks that were popular in the 90s.
    Sketch793
    Seasoned Veteran
    Just started using the sleeping pod a couple days ago. Haven't found any downside to Subliminal Slumber yet. Have you?
  • "EgonVM;c-17024600" wrote:
    Well, if there is a sim who has mischief skill, they can hack the dreams and cause the sleeping sim wake up angry.

Would be more fun to make them wake up Flirty, but what do I know...

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,116 PostsLatest Activity: 49 minutes ago