Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

Smaller Telescope & Alien Abductions?

Does anyone know, yet, if using the smaller telescope will also allow for an alien abduction? It used to in Sims2. Now, I'm worried that it's only good for meteorite strikes. :open_mouth:

Please, and thank you, in advance.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    The telescope has the same interactions the observatory has (in regards to skygazing stuff).

Sims with high logic skill can Search for the Truth, which will increase the chance of getting abducted.

Thus I'd say yes, but in the same way as in The Sims 3 (using the telescope increases the chance and sims won't grab the telescope when beamed up).
  • "EgonVM;c-18133856" wrote:
    The telescope has the same interactions the observatory has (in regards to skygazing stuff).

Sims with high logic skill can Search for the Truth, which will increase the chance of getting abducted.

Thus I'd say yes, but in the same way as in The Sims 3 (using the telescope increases the chance and sims won't grab the telescope when beamed up).

Thank you, that was my hope. :) If I'm going to allow the Toddlers who will all soon be aging up to Child Sims have backyard campouts, I need the room. Hence why the swimming pool is in the basement …